Saturday, February 7, 2009

Post #36 -- Mission trip part 5

Finale
RANDOM PICTURES TAKEN IN BROGA






















































Look CLosely.

Yup, thats makeup!

Final Look at our master art.



Till Then, A goodbye from BROGA.









YESH!! broga pictures are finally done. =)
I know I had an awesome time with you guys. You guys rock lar.
A little crazy and lame at time, but definitely rocking.

God, u were amazing as well throughout the whole trip.
YOU definitely got us through all the labour work safely. THANK YOU!
Kept us grounded on what we were suppose to do there and of course kept us closer as well.
I pray that u'll continue to keep the Broga villagers away from any harm and danger
and I pray that their faith in YOU will be kept strong.
Send somemore amazing people to that village and I pray for the pastor there,
that u'll just answer his prayers =)
God, answer all their prayers.
AMEN.

-jiawei-
=)

No comments: