Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Post #39 -- Random thought

Anyway, i think u ppl are bored of seeing my pictures. I just realized if u scroll the page down, its aaaalllllll pictures!!! =)

So here are some words, to ermm....... make it less boring? O.o


Oh ya. I had this random thought. You know when people sneeze, the right/normal thing to do is say "BLESS YOU" right?

shooo... right. When ppl say BLESS YOU, what do u reply back?

" Thank You " will just be slightly weird. [ probaby the most appropriate ]

" Smiles " will be er....... leavin it in a slightly awkward situation.

" Excuse Me " -- WHy would u wanna say "excuse me" twice.?

" Sorry " -- Hmm... if u got mucus and green stuff on your hand.

Haha. What would you reply back? =)
I have absolutely no idea.
I dun even remember what i reply.


Love, JiaWei ( she was inspired )

No comments: