Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Post #60 -- Post-Paroimia..

It has been 2 weeks since Paroimia ended. Memorable time, it was without a doubt. :) The friendships I or we've made, the make-ups ( i dun miss this one as much as the others ), the practices, the worship, HIS PRESENCE, the nerve-wrecking moments be4 showtime, the prayers, the breaking news on extra shows and soooo many more.. I enjoyed every minute of it. Missing those times? We all do..

However, im sure this will not be the final end of Paroimia. I have faith that God is working something here... His works throughout the whole thing, whole whole thing, was just.. amazing. And i think all Paroimians would agree with me on that. Thank you God, for everything. :)

So, I was browsing through the camera to see if there was any interesting pictures my parents took. And look at what i found!






My mum's friend's son.
He's so cute right! =) I was just stunned by how funny he posed with the posters..
hahaha....


So to conclude P-A-R-O-I-M-I-A,
pictures :



























Scenes from the play :












Everyone involved in the play :)


Before i end,
Wanna thank everyone who took the time off to come and watch the play :)
THANK U for coming yea. You know who you ppl are...
Hope u all enjoyed the show.


Friends who managed to come on the first night.


Also, Thanks Julia Chin!
For being involved in the play.
Don't think ive told you yet,
But, you were really amazing with you citizen role. :)



Guess thats all from Paroimia,

Love,
JiaWei.

No comments: