Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Post #62 -- Happy Mothers Day.


Ah, Mothers Day. :)
A day where everyone cherishes the hardship every mother undertakes.
I know i did.
Did you?


Mummy =)


I was sooo tempted to sing the Birthday Song.






All the mothers


A mother-to-be?


A grandmother-to-be.


Already grandmothers.

We made last minute plans to have dinner in delicious.
*long story*





He loves the camera. =)

Mummy and Papa.


Me and mummy!


I thank God everyday for he gave me, you.
You raised us up with so much love.
Always,always putting our needs before yours.
Patience, was your strength.
Nevertheless, impatient whenever we..........
There isin't a day where you will not ask me how my day was,
A Simple question like this, we kids enjoy it, no?
Though, sometimes you catch me at the wrong mood.
Sorry,
was never the hardest word for you either.
The list could really go on.

To sum it all up,


Mummy, I love you.


Love,
Jia-Wei

2 comments:

mw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mw said...

awhh! i love mommy too!
We are the luckiest aren't we?