Sunday, April 5, 2009

Post #51 -- P-A-R-O-I-M-I-A

If u have never heard of it, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?

*im kidding*

Im here to tell you all about it!

PAROIMIA

"The tale of colours"

How do you pronounce it?!
What is it all about?
Where is it held?

* click to enlarge*

When is it held!?

Paroimia. Pronounced as parrr ( rhyme with tar ) - roiy- meeaa
Yesh! say it with me again. Parrroiiymeaa. :)
Goodjob.

Date : 17th, 18th, 24th and 25th of April 2009
Venue : FGA KL, Main Sanctuary
Time : 8pm to 10pm

There's going to be a plaY!! with lots of dances and songs.! It's an original production, by the Youth Church of FGA KL. ( the church i attend )


Why should you come :-
- Everyone is goin to be there. Well, a lot of ppl is goin lar :)
- Its a play. like a sketch. With lots of dances and a VERY COOL STORYLINE .
- Its FREE!
- And you get to eat dinner too..
- Last but not least... You should go becausee....










IM PERFORMING IN IT!
* YUP. come on. when can u see Jia Wei dance and act.! *


So come and see me doo it.
Wanna know who else is goin?
Askme :)

You can contact me online or call me up if you need more information.

No comments: