Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post #54 -- I met CHRIS MARTIN!!!


YESH! I MET CHRIS MARTIN!
in my dreams.




:)


Potong, i know.
haha. I can hear some people goin booooo.... now.
well, BOOO YOU!
because... i really did meet him in my dreams okaayy!

Some people will be like
WHO IS CHRIS MARTIN!!?!?!?

BOOOO you again!!!!

I present.....
Chris Martin.



* looks farmiliar eh!? but still cant seem to figure out where he's from!?*
Boooo...... you...........

Another clue.... :)

TADA!!

Still dunno!?

i give up.

Go jump down the building lar you.




THEY'RE

COLDPLAY...

People who know me well knows that I LOVE THEM :)

Their ever-so-different kind of songs with the weirdest lyrics possible and with the slight tinge of techno in it. It just makes my heart go GAGA :)

Oh, i like Lady GAGA too.

But, it coldplay's moment here. Where was I? oh yesh, Coldplay....So, i dreamt that someone ( i dun wanna mention names here ) was kidnapped by Coldplay.! So happen, i was in UK, and i was passing Chris Martin's house. My dad decided to drive into his garden, I was staring into the window hoping to spot Chris, when suddenly he was at his front door.

To cut story short *i cant tell the whole world my whole dream*, Chris had lunch with my family and I. My mum somehow brought Malaysian food over. We chitchatted, I 0fcourse was in awe of everything that was happening. We snapped lots of photos and I remember telling myself in the dream that I couldnt wait to come home and blog about it and show the whole wide world the photos of me and Chris.

Let me remind you, it was a dream. :)

That was the story of how i met Chris Martin.

-the end-


No comments: