Monday, April 13, 2009

Post #53 -- Indeed, it has been hectic.

WORLD HEALTH DAY.

Went on so smoothly. It was definitely a tiring day with LAN after that. However, it was all paid off I would say. I just love the feeling of accomplishing it after all the work, sweat, energy and time put through it. Super happy ;)

A big thank you to everyone who helped out in WHD. :) U guys were great lar! Even with my nagging and harshness at critical times, u guys always managed to be patient and get the job done. THANK YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH! Hopefully, i didnt stress you all out too much :)

Also, thank you to everyone who bought our items.. U've done a good deed.

Lastly, thank you GOD.
This will definitely be a testimony. It was dark on Thursday morning ( the day of the sales ) and it looked like it was going to rain. It got all windy and Mei Yan said she felt a droplet. I prayed so so hard that it wouldnt rain.
And God, with your grace and power, IT DIDNT RAIN.
Conclusion, World Health Day to me was a success.


PAROIMIA

The video shooting went on smoothly too. I bet you guys are just so excited to see the play arent you?! i know i am! =)

To know more about it, there's a post on it below this..
If you want to see the trailer, its http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zveVMXDLrpM



DRIVING TEST

I PASSED! :)
enough said.

The worst thing about passing u're driving test is that you're not able to drive straightaway. WHY!?!?!?!?
because i have to wait one week for my P license. NOT COOL LOR.

No comments: