Sunday, June 14, 2009

Post #66 -- No comment.

OnE Day, MP ( he/she wants to remain anonymous ) and I were in a Kebab Restaurant.

The waitress at the back of the counter was waiting to take our orders. While I was telling the waitress my order, MP shook me and gave me the eye contact to look behind at some people who were enjoying their kebab. The place was really small, and if I did look behind, it would be obvious i was staring at them.

So i didnt.

We went to take a seat. THe conversations goes like this :

MP : *shock* Did you see!? Did you see them!?
Me : * Turns at look* Yea, why?
MP : OMG, So cool wei.
Me : why? They're just eating.
MP : Noooo, didnt you see!? Got twins dating twins.!
[ I took a peek at them, turns back and stares at MP ]
Me : They're sitting against a mirror.

=.=


The END.

No comments: