Sunday, June 28, 2009

Post #71 -- Driving.

Driving. So simple yet so complicated. Well, for me its complicated.
3 words - I hate driving. SHOCKED?

Its scary at times. Come on, admit it. Im sure you all had that teeny weeny bit of fear in your heart when your parents first allowed you to drive on your own. You act all strong and keep a calm composure in front of them to show that u are truly ready to face the roads alone, but really, deep inside, are you?

I always wanted to know the feeling of driving alone for the first time, without anyone else in the car. Just me and fly.fm. Begged my parents to let me drive alone for the first time. They finally approved. When i was sitting in the car ready to reverse out of the house, there was this fear of meeting an accident ( touch wood ), scratching the car, or maybe even worse.

Fine, maybe im the only one with the fear of driving alone. I guess it takes a lot of time to get use to it.

And you know what I most hate about driving?! ( many of u will agree with me on this )

The stress and pressure I get from my parents when they're in the car. It SUCKS. =/
I know they're worried and all, but they stress me out alot. It hits me emotionally, and i get distracted. Hence, things happen. Bad things.

I become very rude and im not proud of it. Neither am i trying to be the perfect daughter. But, they get on my nerves by asking me to "slow down" or when my parents don't trust my driving. That's the worst.

I guess i have to be more patient and know that its only a phase in life where they'll be in the car. Soon, ill venture out into the world with a car. Hopefully, my car. (that's if i continue to drive lar )
Sorry mama and papa for being so rude.
But soon, i'll earn your TRUSTS. :)

No comments: