Sunday, June 21, 2009

Post #69 -- Singapura.

Im home.! :D

the 6-day trip was exhausting, really.

To sum the trip up, i'll jot down some stuff. Here it goes :)

Things that happened in Singapore :
- No handphone for 6 days!
- No internet for 6 days! ( well, i managed to use it for a few mins )
- My spectacle's lens chipped off :(
- Bought a lot of stuff.
- Drank bubble tea :)
- Ate ALOT.
- Used the MRT and BUS!
- Saw a lot of Pua Chu Kang and Rosie's posters.
- Singapore is very clean.
- Met relatives i have never seen in my life.
- Found out i have very cute, super duper adorable niece and nephew.
- Tried and am still trying to speak Hakka with my popo.
- Walked a lot.
- There are too many shopping malls in Singapore
- The sales were quite disappointing.
- ATE ALOT!
- Stayed in my mum's friend's condo.
- Didnt manage to see my good-looking cousin
- Saw NUS and Singapore Polytechnic.
- Amazed at how nice the schools in Singapore are.
- My new two week old white bag is now stained and dirty :(
- Visited Sentosa Island.
- Saw a lot of Ang Mo's
- Singapore is small.
- Singapore has a lot of trees and plant.
- Her stomach expanded. :(
- Roti Canai is called Roti Prata in Singapore
- Emo-ed a little


Things I learned from this trip :
- My phone got no international roaming. ( MUMMY! )
- I can live without internet! ( it was really hard )
- Put my spectacles in the spectacle box when it is not being used.
- Nah, i will still continue to shop. ( till i eventually drop )
- How much i love bubble tea drink.
- Eat, eat, eat like there's no tomorrow.
- Learned to used the MRt and BUs.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Singapore isin't very far away from Malaysia
- Never get my hopes too high up.
- I want to get married in the future and have kids and grandkids!
- Malaysia is really dirty.
- Never,ever bring new things on holiday.
- Never, ever buy a white bag.
- Singapore is very small.
- Singaporean's are really nice.
- Control my consumption of food.
- I can still be emo when i want to :)
- I expanded =(


-JiaWei-

oh yea, i started twitter. :)

No comments: