Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Post #10 -- Byebye Digi, you have served me well..erm.. quite well lar..

Hmm.... yes, im gonna change my network to Maxis Family Plan. =) Plus, im gonna be using postpaid!! hahaha. Fffiinnalllyy.. =) Oh.. but im still keeping my number.. so its still
016-blablabla...

Yay, IM in such a good mood today =) Woke up late *as usual*. Went ou with mummy and bought many stuff to add up into my "prom stuff collection" Lets see... i bought 2 pairs of earrings, a bangle, a nice chain and pair of heels! Erm.. i think in total mummy paid RM200++
Its the bangle lar.. it costs a bomb, seriously a bomb. haha. SHy to tell the price =)

The pair of heels has its own story. =) SO right, i went Vincci. and i fell deeply madly in love with this pair of heels. ITS like LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. * and i dun usually believe in love at first sight * Its a one-of-a-kind shoe, you wouldn't understand even if i described it. YEa, its indescribable. its beige in colour and the pattern is just.. woaw. THen right. i tried it on, and it was a bit tight. i guess my foot size have just been upgraded.

The bad news came, there wasn't anymore size 6. =(
Devastated i was, badly. BADLY.
I saw another pair, but it just didn't have that X-factor * in a BRITISH accent*
SO continued looking around. I think i went to nearly every shoe shop in OU. N i just couldnt find the perfect one.THAT PEFECT ONE. girls, u know what i mean.
Then i told mummy to bring me to curve/ ikano cos they had padini concept store there and mayb they had an extra pair..

Before i left ou, i went back to Padini store again to take one last look at that... GORGEOUS heels. The sales girl felt what i was feeling. Mayb the atmosphere in the Vincci section was just so full of love. =) hahaha. im such a drama queen.
SHe offered to call Ikano to see if they still had that pair of size 6 shoes.. I was prayin so so hard..
guess wat, she had good news! they had that pair of heels in Ikano, and i could go get it there.
Full of joy i was, of course.
Went Ikano, and saw it.
Then, i saw the black colour heels instead of the beige one. And i was confused. =S
Dilemma hit instantly, and as many of u know, im super fickle-minded wan lor. and i couldnt decide between the elegant-simple-black-easytomatch-heels or the beige-extraordinary-different-hardtomatch-heels. IN the end, i choose the elegant-simple-black-easytomatch-heels.

NOw,now, don't make me regret my choice. I don't wanna cry over spilled milk =) cheh... haha.
THats all. =)

Ps// oh gosh, now u all are gonna stare at my heels during prom. =/ please don't. THis black one i bought is simpler than the one i fell in love with. But the black one is much more practical and i love it too. Just not my first love.. =)

Tata.

No comments: