Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Post #9 -- Byebye black hair.. you served me well..

Hi all.. =) so what did i do today.. hmm... suppose to go Petaling Street in the morning. haha, shenay's hometown ( inside joke )..THen, some ppl FFK! See, cannot eat assam laksa d =(

So, called hong up and we went out for lunch together =) Both of us werent very hungry and we decided to eat in Secret Recipe. NOno, we did not eat like the meals there. We had a cake and a brownie instead =) Super filling i tell u..

Came home and watched atonement. A sad show.. soo sad.. Anyway, it stinks around here.. So smelly.. And no, its not from me, let me assure you . =)

Haha, Im highlighting my hair now.. I mean im not actually doing it.. My hairdresser's in my house now =) So, try picturing this, ive got aluminium foilss all over my head =) haha.. THATS WHY ITS SO SMELLY.. THe smell of the dye.. beh tahan =/

Tick tock tick tock.. suppose to wait for 30 mins he said. Thats why im bloggin =) to kill time.

Im heading to ou later with HONG again for dinner and do some shopping.. =)
Oh hong yen hong yen, im starting to get tired of seeing u .. =)
IM TOTALLY KIDDING.
bye, dears.

No comments: