Saturday, December 13, 2008

Post #12 -- No, these are not prom pictures.. Patient people,patient. =)

*Beware*.
The picture below may contain things or substance u might not want to see. =)
I present you :-
My peeled-skin-shoulder
Yes. There. I warned you =)
My skin is shedding!!!
Nono, its not some dangerous sickness i have. Its actually peeled because of the terrible sunburn i had gotten from the LAngkawi trip..
Let me tell you.. This is only the picture of my shoulder. You haven seen my back and the other shoulder and under my neck. Its bad.
And it has gotten worst each day.. =(
On the bright side, i enjoy peeling my epidermis layer.. haha its fun i tell you.
A little gross, but a lot of fun =]
Now, don't give me that look. Different people find interest in different things right?
.Jiawei.
No, Julia, im not a reptile.

No comments: