Friday, December 5, 2008

Post #5 -- Im Back

After three days in Langkawi, I'm finally home... =)
Aw, how i wished we had spent more days in Langkawi, and i can promise if we were there for another two more days, i'll stay away from the sun, or at least apply sunblock on my body.

IM BURNT. LIKE LITERALLY BURN RED UNDER MY NECK, SHOULDERS, FACE AND BACK. Not funny okay, im in pain =( it hurts so badly that i cant even stretch my hands and wearing a shirt is a burden. Try picturing that.

Yesterday, silly me, i was super proud of the tan line, cos it turned out how i wanted it to be. Oh well.. i'll have to wait for it to turn BLACK and PEEL.

Prom is next Thursday, doubt it'll heal by then. Guess i have to find a prom dress that follows the style of my tanline. =.= ( thats if i can succumb the pain of even trying through prom dresses ) Oh God, please help me..

I'll have pictures uploaded, no worries. I'll have to steal them from either Weishen, Jiahui, Hongyen or Julia though. Teehee..

Im gonna sleep hopefully without pain. Till then.

No comments: