Friday, December 26, 2008

Post #18 -- Decision Making.

Urgh, i hate making decisions.
I think im the most fickle-minded person u have ever met. ( that's if u meet me be4 lar. )
I mean CHOICES CHOICES CHOICES!

THe worst part is they never end!
Anyway, I have finaalllyyyyyyyyy (AFTTERR SOOO LONNGGG ) decided which pre-U to do and in which College.

Those peeps out there who know me well, GOsh, I CHANGED MY MIND SO MANYYY TIMES RIGHT?!haha.. bet even u guys were frustrated by my ever changing pre-u choices. =)

So. After talking to TONS OF ppl ( mum,dad,neighbours,friends,sisters,psychologist,counsellor,mum's friends daughters,cousins etc.etc.etc) PLus i even took a Career test which wasn't very cheap, considering its only a career guidance test and I disagreed with the test results. not 100%, but about 70% lar.

I'm doing ......









......
















A-LEVELS. =)
in Help college.


Definitely gonna remember this day as the day i finally chose A levels over ADP.
Be shock ppl.



One more thing before i go,
BYE NS-GOIN PEOPLE!
COME BACK AFTER 3 MONTHS LOOKING MACHO,STRONG,MUSCULAR OK! ( applied for both females and males ).
Gonna miss u all tons!



-jiawei-

No comments: