Saturday, March 14, 2009

Post #43 -- Results.

Thursday ( 12/3/2009 ).
11am
Ex- Form 5 students.
SMKDU hall.
A Sheet of Paper.
Laugh Cry Laugh Cry.
I screamed.
and JUMPED.
I was the only one. =/




anyhow,
WOOOHOOOOO :)


I wanna give a few shoutouts. hahahah!
THank you :
1) GOD! ;)
I really dunno what it would be like without u being in the exam hall with me.

2)
Mummy and Daddy!
For being patient when i get all moody and stressed.

3) Family and Friends!
For adding the pressure on me :)

4) SILKY!
When i needed someone to play with.

5) "Brands" Chicken Essence!
Always being there to give me the strength and concentration every morning before I sit for the papers.

6) The Bed
For me to sleep soundly in. :)

I know this is lame. But comeon, i'll look back at this in 30 years time and laugh like a mad cow :)
I might show it to my kids too! hahahaha

-jiawei-

No comments: