Sunday, March 22, 2009

Post #46 -- Thank U and I love U.

The U refers to alll U sisters and Mummy and Papa. :)

Thanks Mummy and Papa.!
I think while u guys were away, i felt sightly independent with having to find my own transport moving around some areas, and knowing to do whats right and wrong. Although its only two weeks!
but yup, i felt like i grow in that two weeks. =)
Thank che chessssss ( kakak in mandarin ) so much for the lovely gifts from UK. I love them all. AHHH! they were all what i wanted. :)
I know the 3 of you read my blog secretly.

Mummy and Papa said u guys chosed it, but they paid for some of it. haha. thanks for understanding my taste. Cheh!

I'll join you guys in UK ONE DAY! :)
Love you all.

-jiawei-

1 comment:

siauwei said...

jia... you're welcome!! *hugs* one day u can buy back stuff for us k?? hahahhaa.. :) then you can also show us how well u know our tastes lar.. hehehe