Sunday, March 22, 2009

Post #45 -- Farewell and Goodbye.

I know, i know. I have been M.I.A for such a long time. Sorrey =)
Ive been caught up with too many plannings and organizings. I shall name it out now :-

1) Cg outing ( which just ended few mins ago and it was AWESOMELY FUN )
2) Orphanage trip this coming sat
3) Paroimia practices
4) Two assignments due in two weeks
5) Crazy tons of homework
6) World Health Day in 3 weeks

BUT, im not gonna ramble. IM here to tell you that Mei Wan and Xinni have left to Japan.

YEsh! i know they left like last week. But, ive been really busy. Sorry Mei wan and Xinni.! I'm not sure if u can read my blog while u're in Japan. hmm, i wonder if they'll see all these in Japanese writings?

Anyway, i'm definitely gonna miss you guys.!
Here are some pictures. =)


Me, Chien Yen, Mei Wan

Top : Xinni, Char
Middle : Chien Yen. Me
Bottom : Mei Wan

Ern Ying!




Some of the memories we shared together during high school!

Graduation Day!

Mei Wan, its your birthday pictures!
[yea, we all didnt look too good]

And Christmas!


Me and yoU!


Remember this picture!?!?


HOuse Hoping =)


And Prom!
Wan,! im definitely gonna miss you! =(
You were the first person i talked to when we were form 1 during orientation day in 1kenanga =)
Yup, i still remember. I asked u for the time! hahaha. thats my pick friend-up line to make friends.
Laugh all you want! Admit it, you were all once like that.
Go Japan and have fun! i'll see you in a year time . Take care okies.
Till then, friend.

No comments: