Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Post #48 -- Earth Hour again. Farewell again.

Earth Hour Again

OKay. Look at the cbox

<--------------------------------------------

Yes, the two people there, disagrees with me just offing the lights alone. But they do have a point also. I mean, offing the lights for now is the starting point. We could go much further with this. =) Probably the next step would be to switch of the electricity. and after that, it could be to cut the telephone line? who knows =)

But like i said earlier, offing the lights alone would of course be better than not offing anything at all. So if you could, at least off the lights first. Of course, if u would wanna off the electricity as well. No ones stopping you, bravo to you then.

Lets off all the electricity and go sleep with the small battery fan :)


* Remember to charge your light thingy. I know my this standing light thingy need to charge wan. haha. So go charge it.


------------------------------------------------
Farewell Again.


Auntry Gloria just left KL to go back to Philippines. =/ No, she's not going back for good. She's just visiting her family and she's coming back in a month time. Oh no, Mum and Dad, we can survive without her! we'll do fine.
Do as what papa said : I ( papa ) mop upstairs, Mum mop downstairs, JiaWei in charge of washing toilet and feeding Silky.

HAHAHA. our daily duty roaster. Mum says this will be a good opportunity for me to learn to cook. Those who know me well, know that I-DO-NOT-COOK. I E-A-T FULLSTOP. =) Hmm... you never know. I might just have a hidden talent in cooking. I know i love the way i cook my eggs =) Its a special kind of egg okay.!! not the normal, boring fried egg. Mine is big and thin. Ming taught me how to cook it. hahaha.

So, i might be super chunted at cooking ( i think not ) by the time Aunty Gloria comes back. =) We'll see. we'll see.

GOodbye. GoOdnight.

No comments: