Thursday, January 1, 2009

Post #20 -- One out of the 366 days of 2008 [ Part 2 ]

Woohoo... Guess who just turned 17!



T-Shirt from alll of them.

Thank you peeps sooo much! =)


Date : 29th Dec 2008 ( 12am )
Venue : Jia Wei's house
Reason : Her 17th birthday! ;D



It all started off with me coming home from Julius house at about 12 am, Dad picked me and hong up. So when we reached home, Dad honked randomly outside the gate. As i enter the house, i could sense the smoke smell.. Then, i turned and saw my friends on the foot of the stairs holding a cake! Awww......

I was deeply touched and very very much surprised =)

Picture time :
( I look a mess. Oh well, who cares! )


































Sorry for destroying the surprise!
I just wanted to open the tin. =/


Then, we headed to ou!
I lost. All thanks to their LUCKY BLUE BALL!



Back to my house for dinner!






We had our own small table, while the adults had a much bigger table.


They were showing shallow hal on tv =)


A LOT OF FOOD




About 10.30pm, few of us headed to mamak.

:)




This is a real candid picture
[Im serious!]




They couldnt resist not smiling.



Secondtry, much better :)




Garlic Cheese Naan!





Mmm.. Very good.


Before leaving,



funny. ;D



Thank you girrlllsss sooo much! =)
I was seriously surprised.
I had a blast with u guys on my birthday. 24 hours we spent together, can u believe it!
Pheww, tiring day it was. But I'm glad how we spent every minute of it.
THank you my dearss....


Love,


Jia-Wei


No comments: