Saturday, January 3, 2009

Post #23 -- HELllooooooo 2009.

I know... Its already the 4th of January 2009 and im doing a New Year's post?!
Lets just say, im a procrastinator. :)

Date : 31st December 2008
Venue : Curve
Reason : Celebrate 2009?

There's a whole story behind the curve thingy lar..
I was quite lazy to go out on new year's eve. NO idea why.FELT SUPER ANTI-SOCIAL LOR. =(
I think its the Taiwan show I'm watching now. [ Romantic Princess ] Hooked on it. :)
Sooooo thenn....... last minute about 10.00 pm, only decided to shower and go curve.

Pictures :
Look at Wilson's fist. He boxed a guy.
[ KIDDING! ]

A masquerade thing supposedly.

I heard they were giving away free masks.
[HOW COOL IS THAT WEI! ]


JULIA got allllll excited.


We were playin it cool.
[ lalalala ]


Tze Yeang!!


1% of the people there. ;D

One thing i experienced in Curve is that I HAVE NEVER SEEN 7 ELEVEN PACKED WITH SOOOO MANY PPL. plus plus, there were two bouncers outside controlling th traffic. [ serious! ]
haha. And it was very hot. =) At least MAlaysian people had the courtesy to line up. THats a plus point there.
Another thing i experienced in curve,

My heels broke =(


I was sad.
[Awww ]
Luckily Marianne brought an extra pair of heels.
If not, i'll be walking barefoot.
Thanks again mari! :)
-Jiawei-

No comments: