Friday, January 23, 2009

Post #31 -- Mission Trip part 1.

Date : 15th to 18th Jan
Place : Broga, Negeri Sembilan
Reason : Spread the Gospel, supposedly "build toilet"


FINALLLYY, my blog has pictures ;)

Enjoy :-

Me and the cute orang asli kids.!
[ yup, thats me with my new glasses ]

The boys. haha cannot see John.
[ oh my, Jeshu looks naked ! ]


What! thats all!?!? no more pictures!?
Chill people :) I only posted two pics because :-
a) its getting late
b) i wanna keep u in suspense
c) I want to post all the pics at once.
d) i wanna keep u in suspense
e) and some other reasons i cannot remember :)



Be patient people.
-jiawei-


Tell me I look nerdy in my new glasses.
On second thought, tell me the truth whether i look nerdy in those glasses :)
I still love them anyhow.

No comments: