Monday, January 12, 2009

Post #28 -- When are the dilemmas gonna end?! =(

Liverpool Med school rep came to Help today to tell us about applyin med to Uk.
What shocked me was that Bio was a subject required for entering that particular med school. Normally, Uk med schools do not require bio in a levels... AND IM NOT DOING BIOLOGY. So now.. IM stuck with this BIG BIG HUMONGOUS DECISION. ----- Whether to drop econs and take Bio. Because in Help, i cant take BIo and econs together.

The IDeal combination for me now would definitely be BIo, Chem, Econs and Maths. And TAYLORS offers that combo. Mum was like saying " wanna switch to Taylors then? " Don't worry, my heart is with HElp already :) I just got to decide by Friday.

On the bright side, Im looking through the UCAS webbie and surprisingly most of the famous med schools in UK doesnt require Bio subject in A levels. :) Who knows, they might change any second. But, ive got 10 more months till i submit my application.

Like what my sister said, even if they do change their entry requirements, not all unis will change at the same time. Chill JiaWei, Chill..

Oh Lord, please help me. Show me the right subjects/path to take and what U want me to do in the future. Im surrending it all to U.

-JiaWei-

p.s// No, Im not sure whether i want medicine at all. Its just one of my choices. :) See how confused i am right now!?!? =(

No comments: