Friday, January 9, 2009

Post #27 -- Look who passed...... :)

Hello Blog, Hello World!

The first week of college just ended! Can u believe it. I know right! Soooooo fast. How is/was college, u ask? College is.. a mixture of everything lar. I think u have to be in college to feel college. Its a mixture of both fun, and tiring. =(


Fun : Meeting new people ;) Exploring new places. Regaining long lost friends ;)

Exhausting : Too much walking in Help. Having bad experiences in the bus. Waking up early.

Yea. That pretty much sums up most of it. heee hee..

Today, went for my undang test. Me, hong and evelyn went together. Me and evelyn were crazy nervous wei.. But anyway, I.....



















































PASSED!

* closer look *


Super happy!!!! :D . At first, 3 of us were so reluctant to press *keputusan*. Anyhow, we did. And we screamed like mad cows!!! Girls, we owe the people in the room an apology for scaring them. :) Im not a loser.! Hah, im a winner okaayyysss.....


Thank You God soooo much for just being there with me when i was sitting the exam and also for telling me which questions to read.! [yea, i did not finish my 500 questions. ]

Oh, and also a big thanks to those peeps who added the huge pressure on me :) I feel soo much better now.

OH my, and come to think of it. Its only my undang test.
Can u imagine what it will be like when i sit my DRIVING TEST! =.=

No comments: