Monday, January 5, 2009

Post #26 -- Taking a public leave.

College classes are officially starting tomorrow. Its so cool how the timetable's arranged. Totally different from how high school was. I was looking at it and like.. Wow, Quite a lot of free time. =)


Anyway, i'll be sitting a public bus to HELP college tomorrow! YUp, its a historic thing for me okay. YAY! so excited. I wonder how it feels.


I've never sat a bus alone before in my life, FYI. :)

Wei Shen said to sit U82 for rapid KL

And sit Metro 6 to go to HELP.

I'll have to wake up earlier, so i wont miss the bus =) Oooo.. i feel like Im goin on an adventure.

So, i'm probably gonna stop blogging for a couple of days la..

Anyhow, i need to study for my undang anyway. Exams on Friday! Pray for me k.. :)

Bye peeps, bye blog. Bye World.

No comments: